WHO WE ARE
• changemyface.com is a website operated by Change My Face Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08240749 and have our registered office at 1a Frogmore House, Ormond Place, Cheltenham, GL50 1JD, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 341 7853 90.
When you visit the website, you may use:
• the Change My Face demonstration software, the data supplied with the software, (Software) and any updates or supplements to it;
• the related electronic documentation (Documentation); and
• the service you connect to via the Software and the content we provide to you through it (Services), as permitted in these terms.
intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
SUPPORT FOR THE SOFTWARE AND HOW TO TELL US ABOUT PROBLEMS
Support. If you want to learn more about the Software or the Services or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources at https://changemyface.com/ .
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the Software or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
HOW YOU MAY USE THE WEBSITE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our website;
• any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our website; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
HOW YOU MAY USE THE SOFTWARE
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
• view, use and display the Software and the Services for your lawful personal purposes only; and
• use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the Software and the Services.
SOFTWARE USE RESTRICTIONS
You agree that you will:
• not use the Software or any Services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Software, any Services or any operating system;
• not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Software or any Services, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
• not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Software or any Services;
• not use the Software or the Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
• not collect or harvest any information or data from any Services or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the Software, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the Software and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Software, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance
with these terms.
LIMITATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE
Limitations to the Software and the Services. The Software and the Services are provided “as is” for general information and entertainment purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the Software or the Services. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Check that the Software and the Services are suitable for you. The Software and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the Software and the Services (as described on the website and in the Documentation) meet your requirements. We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the Software or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICES
From time to time we may automatically update the Software and change the Services to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues.
WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using the Software or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the Software on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
WE MAY COLLECT LOCATION DATA (BUT YOU CAN TURN LOCATION SERVICES OFF)
The Services may make use of location data sent from your devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the Software on the device. If you use these Services, you consent to our transmission, collection, retention, maintenance, processing and use of your location data.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER WEBSITES YOU LINK TO
The Software or any Services may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent websites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
BREACH OF THESE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our website;
• issue of a warning to you;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• further legal action against you; and/or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.